Power costs are rising, and environmental sustainability has become a must. With so much at stake, how do you drive energy savings while also supporting regulatory compliance?
The short answer: digital transformation through the Internet of Things (IoT). Or, more accurately, through the IIoT (the Industrial Internet of Things).
From energy and utilities, to manufacturing and mining, to oil & gas, building owners, facilities managers, and digital transformation specialists are realizing the benefits of leveraging the power of the IIoT to achieve (and prove) energy sustainability.
So, if you’re not making the most of IoT, now’s a good time to change things.
Watch this webinar where MSA FieldServer participated in a joint panel session with Measurlogic and Losant.
Together, we shared a real-world case study, discussed energy monitoring with IoT, and offered practical and proven ways to:
- Monitor and manage energy usage across a continuum of complexity
- Improve data collection and dissemination
- Extract actionable insights about how and where energy is used (and wasted)
- Support more informed decision-making
Learn more about the tools and solutions enterprises need to increase energy efficiency, ensure compliance, and decrease costs.
Want to know how FieldServer fits into a Cloud-based IoT strategy?
Understanding your current energy consumption is the first step toward implementing an energy-savings strategy. But getting there can be like learning a foreign language—unless you have FieldServer gateway and Cloud products as your de facto translator. Our industry-leading IIoT solutions support protocol conversion, solve communication translation challenges, and empower enterprises to reduce energy consumption and boost energy savings.
Discover How FieldServer Devices Can Help You with Your Energy Efficiency Goals
- Read this case study about recouping energy costs.
- Learn more about MSA Grid, our Cloud-based software that enables real-time visibility.
- Find out how the Empire State Building saves $800,000 annually in energy costs.
- Request more info today.