If you’re in charge of IIoT solutions and systems integration or you’re an automation device original equipment manufacturer (OEM), then you know how crucial it is to have access to device data to ensure that all assets are functioning properly.
Even better is having instant and remote access to those connected devices.
- For system integrators that means having access to actionable intelligence to make anytime, anywhere decisions about equipment and automation systems.
- For OEMs that means offering value-added devices to your customers and being empowered to collect valuable operational data to improve your devices.
Yet having this kind of information at your fingertips hasn’t been an option – until now.
Introducing MSA FieldServer FieldVEU, a powerful yet simple new mobile application built especially for you.
Instant Visibility, Customizable by You
Uniquely designed to interface with the MSA Grid, FieldVEU turns your smartphone or desktop into an all-in-one automation monitoring, analytics, diagnostics, and data repository tool.
In addition to providing much-needed visibility into a connected device, configuring and using the FieldVEU app is simple:
- Use the pre-set dashboard view or set your own for specific devices.
- Set your own notifications.
- View a list of all notifications that have been set within the FieldServer gateway or cloud.
- Monitor cloud-registered devices to reduce field truck expenses.
- Display up to 15 data points per cloud-registered MSA Safety gateway.
- Get notifications by E-mail or SMS text message.
- Enable multiple users to receive notifications.
- Access up to a year’s worth of data from the cloud.
FieldVEU: A Unique Field of View
We worked with actual users to find out what they would like to see in the app and developed various types of views that go above and beyond what’s available in the cloud dashboard.
Here’s a look at the user-friendly views available in FieldVEU:
- Digital: Shows on/off with color changes to indicate the status.
- Analog: Displays a numerical value, such as engine run time.
- Gauges: Exhibits a visual representation of a gauge’s data, including predefined limits.
- Graphs: Provides a look at historical data with the ability to zoom in on a specific data point for a clearer picture of what happened before and after the event.
But that’s not all FieldVEU has to offer. In addition, the app empowers OEMs to create their own custom templates so they can load pre-set data sets and views for their devices.
Get Started with FieldVEU
If you’re already a Grid customer, you can subscribe today. Make sure you’re using one of the FieldVEU app’s supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Soon, you’ll be able to monitor your connected devices instantly and securely – no matter where you are.
Not a Grid customer? Talk with an MSA Sales rep today.
Note: The FieldVEU app is available by subscription only with no annual data charges for OEM equipment connected to the FieldServer Grid cloud platform.